Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Wings forum

Believe in what can become

Go down 
AuthorMessage
landuan

Believe in what can become Empty
PostSubject: Believe in what can become   Believe in what can become I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:44 am

I have been in the entertainment there are two icons, one is Andy Lau, Stephen Chow one, two details I have deep respect for them.
Start with Andy Lau. In 2007,
another star concerts, he played as a guest, sang "freezing rain." Stage was to create a rain scene, and Andy finished singing the song in the rain, wet body. As a superstar, he has no need for other singers in a concert to make such a move? He will sing another song, or just sing "freezing rain," but the scene do not make rain, will affect his established position? No! but he remains so to do, because he is Andy Lau. He sang, but Jacky Cheung, Chow Yun Fat play, however, he has been a first-line star, why? Because his own request, every time he appeared in front of an audience must be perfect, can not have any defects. It is this attitude, demanding that their own, have the status of his evergreen music scene today.
Besides Stephen Chow. "51" I saw it again during his "King of Comedy." In fact Stephen Chow's life is like a "King of Comedy", starting utility man never successful, frustration, almost all combat and defeat are all directed at him, but he rely on to stick with it? Rely on self-confidence . I like his word is: "I am a professional actor." Was wigged "Even bit-part player are running bad", he firmly believes "I am a professional actor," a day to see "the actors self-cultivation," to learn every day, to correct, to try to show. When all of the failures

can not fell off his inner confidence, failure retreat. Life is like a play, as long as you put enough, wholeheartedly want to do something, nothing can stop you.
What do you believe can become. Because the world's most dreaded two words, a call seriously, a name attached. Serious people to change their own, dedicated people to change their fate.
Back to top Go down

Believe in what can become
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legion Rules and info-
Jump to: