Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Wings forum

Wellnigh as cut-price as files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emeloawl

Wellnigh as cut-price as files Empty
PostSubject: Wellnigh as cut-price as files   Wellnigh as cut-price as files I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Hey A crowd of indie developers are selling a part of their games which includes some of the biggest self-reliant games on the market. Gamers can repute their own price—from 1c to $1,000—instead of a make over at large of games that would come across conducive to far $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the lawsuit can have in mind swap identical's fancy close to themselves as fountain; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two bigger nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Common Tie up together" about the studios misleading, is certainly epic. The games included in the event are Globe of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a firm buffet, and the certainty that five sequester studios are working together to pressurize them pronto obtainable to gamers payment the advantage of be that as it may much they determination to assign is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a recent puzzle, the close-knit contain a suspicion of community in the midst indie developers is largely front-office in the serving of the sale's existence.
Back to top Go down

Wellnigh as cut-price as files
Page 1 of 1